Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lovesick Love

I love the ministry of the Holy Spirit- He is LIFE for the dying heart. He is COMFORT for the broken soul. He is tangible HOPE for the hopeless and weary. He is not an idea, a concept, or sound theology. He is the presence of God filling my car. He is the lap that I lay my head on to cry. He is the very present listening companion when my heart is bursting with emotion. He is my Secret Keeper. My Heart Holder. My wings when i forget how to fly... He is my 1000th chance. My Starting-Over-Tomorrow Mercy. My Lovesick Love. Dream of My Life. My Only.


-Ginny Hill




let me be

present.

fully engaged

with the nearness of

your

presence.

Living for this one

moment

to hear you whisper

in the stillness

wait-

slow down-

this evanescent

fleeting

second-

is much too valuable

to be distracted

by lofty ideals

and thoughts

off-limits.

Take up residence

and be my

existence-

never again subject

to the pain of

circumstance-

i am 

[seated with you.]

-Ginny Hill



No comments: