Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Weekend in Asheville

     This past weekend, my dad's whole side of the family (minus McKendree who was in Vegas) connected in Asheville to celebrate my grandmother's 85th birthday. It was an amazing time - full of coffee, porch sitting, wild turkey chasing, hiking, cooking, talking, reading, and beer. Here are some shots (some iPhone and some dslr) from the weekend!

Jamie, Baby Ruth, Sloan, Patrick and I on our 7 mile hike
We did a lot of this in Asheville.

Our house that we stayed in.
Watching UK play



The reason for the weekend - Annie's 85th birthday celebration. LG helped bake the cupcakes.
Joe loves to bring nice cigars to family gatherings. Or send his nieces and nephews to buy them for him. 


Hard to tell but thats a piece of a bright rainbow at sunset
I got some new iPhone apps that I'm kind of obsessed with


No comments: