Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Water for Elephants


For what it's worth, Water for Elephants (the movie) was AWESOME. I always question whether or not to see a movie if I love the book...but I feel like this movie completely lived up to the beautiful story created by Sara Gruen. I strongly encourage you to see it! The writer of the film found ways to tie in every piece of the book in some way, so I didn't leave feeling the least bit disappointed. Although there are some tough scenes to watch (which you can skip while you read, but you can't fast forward at a movie theater), it is still a neat story that leaves you feeling great to the very last minute. Fabulous movie.

Now, if I can only make it to May 6 for "Something Borrowed," May 26 for "The Hangover 2," and then November 18 for "Breaking Dawn Part 1." And yes I'm a little bit frustrated that "Breaking Dawn Part 2" does not come out until NOVEMBER OF 2012. It's already done being filmed! Why in the world would you wait ANOTHER year and a half to release it? I'm praying someone will sell me a copy on the black market, and trust me, I keep an eye on the black market for these sorts of things.

In honor of it being the first day of May tomorrow, I think I'll read the Twilight series again. Last year I promised myself I'd wait at least a year before I re-read the series, and my one year mark is tomorrow. If I disappear for weeks on end, you'll know why.

Edward. Cullen.

Don't judge me.


No comments: