Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happenings

So mine and Patrick's anniversary was this past week, and we are going to celebrate tonight! It is what we like to call a "stay-cation" instead of a "vay-cation." We just bought a house, so most of our money is going to household expenses (and trust me, there are A LOT), so we decided an Atlanta "stay-cation" was just the ticket for some quality time away.

Tonight we'll be going here for dinner:


It's a swanky little bistro in Decatur that is distant cousins with the restaurant Apres Diem, a fave of mine and Patrick's.

After dinner we're staying here:



It's the Hilton in downtown Atlanta.

The rest of our weekend is jam packed with a Lebanese dinner with some friends on Saturday, a baby shower, and family birthday celebrations all around. All of those are completely fun things, but I'm just flat out exhausted. I'd love 3 or 4 days to just lay on the couch, catch up on some reading, and just have some general downtime with Patrick. Maybe take a walk or bake something delicious. Even if I get 7-8 hours of sleep, I wake up so tired! Life is just moving a little too quickly for me right now.

Between this weekend and next weekend, I hope I'll get to relax a little bit more and catch up on little things around the house. Being 100% extroverted is a blessing AND a curse sometimes.




No comments: