Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brownies from the Lord

So I got this fabulous recipe while taking a "mental respite" at work yesterday, and not even an hour later I was at Publix buying all of the supplies for these babies. And man... they do not disappoint.

Here's a 3 step picture process to demonstrate how heaven is manifested in these brownies:

Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix, cookies n' cream ice cream, and hot fudge (IN THE BATTER)

One layer of brownie mix. One layer of oreos. One layer of brownie mix.

Aaaannnnddddd voila! The most incredibly thing you'll ever put in your mouth. Best eaten with Starbucks Coffee flavored ice cream while they're still warm. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm using every amount of self control to not go FINISH THE PAN that is sitting on my stove right now.

In other news, my mom got me this amazing purse for my birthday!!! I LOVE it. It is a Radley London that she bought in London a few weeks ago...so it's the real deal. And so beautiful. Perfect for the spring and summer!

No comments: