Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Our First Baby Shower

Since I promised most subsequent blog posts would be more positive, this is my first attempt. You're welcome. 

Two weeks ago, my mom and Patrick's mom threw us a beautiful baby shower. We got incredible gifts, and I'm continually reminded of how many amazing friends we have. This babe is one lucky girl! Can't wait to introduce her to everyone. I can already tell you'll love her.










This last picture on the bottom right is of some headbands Jacquelyn sent us. They are as cute as can be, and I definitely recommend you check out this creative gal's shop!

All other photos (except for the obviously iPhoned ones) are courtesy of my talented brother, Walter Hall. Check out his other work here

Big love from the Wests!
xoxo

1 comment:

Kristen Hale said...

MARY!!!! you look so so so SO beautiful and happy and glowy and ahhhhhh I just miss you! I'm so thrilled for Baby Girl West!!! Looks like you had delicious and fun celebrations! Love you so, lady :) XOXO