Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas Gifts

So I know it's kind of early to start thinking Christmas, but I have a great gift idea for you this season. Especially if your heart is to give more than just a "gift." Krochet Kids is a group based in California that was recently featured on a Bing commercial. This group has found a way to use crocheting to support over 120 women in Uganda - and we get to reap the benefits of the beautiful things they make!

Here are some of my faves:





Check out this short video to learn a little bit more about who Krochet Kids is and how they got started. I promise you'll want to head over to their website pronto and load up your cart. Feel free to get an extra hat for me. 



So consider giving one of these beautiful hats to your friends this year and invest in more than just a great product. 

No comments: