Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Here's To You

Quote from my friend Sam's blog, referencing one of my core values that I talk about often - community:


my friend and i were talking about how the best conversation happens after a meal. when you grab a cup of coffee and just sit around the table conversing about life. one of my friends talks about this on her blog when she talks about the friends who hang out after a party has died down to help finish off the food that is left. she says this is when the real conversation happens. i agree. it's the moments that don't have a time limit put on them. when we have no where to go and nothing to do so we sit. and talk. we look at the ocean. we discuss books and theology. we just are. we laugh. we tell stories. we reminisce...





"Cheers to the friendships well worn in/that time nor distance alter" - Brooke Fraser

No comments: