Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Head West Young Man

Here are some pictures from our trip out West this past weekend. Sorry there are tons! I tried to take out as many as I could, but I just have too many favorites. :) Enjoy a taste of Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana.




At the base of Grand Targhee in the Tetons



Yes that says "Mary's Nipple" - I also bought a sticker that said "I hiked Mary's Nipple" just on principle



The top of Grand Targhee, the taller peak in the background is Grand Teton



Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone



Our House in Driggs, Idaho


The view of the Tetons from our porch


We were in Idaho, which meant we needed potato guns











Another view from our house



My dad and sister Libby Gray


The Spud drive-in- One of America's top 50 roadside attractions





The Lake at Yellowstone


No comments: