Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

All the Single Ladies Hilarity





If you know me well, then you know I'm a stalker. In the worst way. I love looking at people's facebook page, reading countless blogs... anything I can do to make myself feel a part of someone else's life. There are some people I even claim as a close friend, although we've never met just because I'm enthralled in the things that they write and the pictures that they take.

One of my favorite blogs belongs to Heather Whittaker. She has an adopted boy from South Korea and their story made me fall even more in love with the idea of adopting a child. One of the funniest videos I've ever seen was done of her sweet Losiah in the car one day. It was so funny that it made TWO news stations in Atlanta. If you like Beyonce's song All the Single Ladies, then check this video out here. You'll laugh so hard you might cry. Or wet your pants.


No comments: