Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Recipe Docket

In order to motivate myself, I'm posting pictures of the four new things I want to make this week. I have acquired the ingredients for all of these beauties, but let's see how much I actually cook. :) I'm kind of over my cooking phase, but I know we eat SO much better when I get my act together. And we tend to go out less. Which means bootcamp can actually be beneficial. Womp womp.

Spring rolls

Firecracker shrimp

Tomato, Basil and Cheddar soup

Strawberry Lemonade Scones

And to round this all out a little bit, I bought THIS at Hop City this afternoon:


Does it GET any better than that!? I mean come on!!! It's currently chilling in the fridge, but I'm hoping to have some with dinner. Here's to hoping its as good as Woodchuck Raspberry or the watermelon wheat we had at work this week. ;)

Happy eating. And drinking. And cooking if you're into that sorta thing.

No comments: