Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Declarations

Life and death is in the power of the tongue. And our ability to declare things and speak them into existence is extremely powerful and weighty when you consider that we have the ability to release life or death in the earth.

Here are some of my declarations about what 2010 will bring.

-This will be a year of rediscovering joy.
-In 2010, I will KNOW peace. Deep and abiding peace.
-I will experience greater depths of God's love this year, love that I never thought possible will be made known to me.
-I will walk gracefully around offenses, and honor every single person I meet, regardless of their attitude or response to me.
-This will be a year of abundant giving.
-We will walk in divine health.
-We will continually live out of God's presence.

God loves to make Himself known in the lives of His children, and I anxiously await all the good things in store for 2010.

No comments: