Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Unlocking Doors

"Don't reduce your life to accommodate your fears."


This is one of the most true statements I've heard in a long time. How often do we decide not to do something new or hard, just because we're afraid? I'm the most guilty out of any. But I don't want to be. I want to be bold, and face my fears head on. And I want you to do the same. 

Because what if every time we ignored a fear, it got smaller? And what if that created a cycle where we stopped noticing them or asking them what they think? How much more full and abundant would our lives be? 

So let us all stop being afraid. And do hard things because those are actually what we want. Not because fear says no, but because our heart declares a resounding a joyful yes

And that yes will unlock hundreds of doors that fear never would.



No comments: