Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Let's all join the parade


Below is us getting to hear Bob Goff, one of the biggest inspirations of our generation. If you don't know him, please let me introduce you. I promise that you will never be the same.

Antico Pizza with my amazing team from work


Baby shower with great friends for sweet Tricia Spicknall



Melanie(Moon Unit, or M.U.)'s wedding in Dallas, Texas


Liz's birthday celebrated at Barcelona Wine Bar, photo booth pictures from Melanie's wedding, a note from Donald Miller (*swoon*), my attempt at a headband, beer lunch 'n learn at work, and Lauren and Brenton's visit


We've officially been married FIVE years, holy crap. We celebrated with a trip to the Iberian Pig in Decatur. Oh, and a trip to Italy. 

My best friend, Lauren lives in Pasadena, CA and came to visit this weekend for my birthday. We've always been long-distance friends, but we're pros at staying in touch. She's one that I'll take with me to the grave.

Birthday dinner for Patrick and I at Leon's in Decatur

Check out Patrick's new Warby Parkers!



The night ended at the Brickstore with Daniel, Liz, Lauren, and Brenton


     I feel like we've been going non-stop for weeks. I know Donald Miller would be proud. And I'm proud, too. It's easy to lay low, watch tv, and read books. And those aren't things I've stopped doing (duh, the Bachelorette starts TONIGHT), but I have tried to say 'yes' more than I feel comfortable doing. I might be tired, but yes, I'd love to meet early for coffee. Yes, I'd love to go to the pool, have a cook-out, try a new restaurant, or pick you up from the airport at 6am. You can only put your love into action so much from your couch. 

So why don't we all join the parade?

And while you're at it, enjoy this awesome picture from my friend, Grace in Mozambique. She knows the way to my heart.





1 comment:

Kristen Hale said...

Love love love all of this. Mad props on the personal note from Donald - you would. HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful girl.