Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I AM Bootylicious.

So one of my guilty pleasures is blog-stalking. I do it religiously, to the point where I might require medical help in the immediate future. It's somewhat of an obsession, but I justify it because thats where I learn to do everything from tweeting to painting to redecorating to growing plants. I. love. blogs.

And today, my love for blogs has been renewed and refreshed by my FAVORITE blog: Young House Love.  Today I woke up with an exciting email in my inbox. Much to my dismay, I was the winner in their most recent giveaway! Cheers to me. I have entered almost every week for the last year or two, and the incessant blog checking and contest entering has finally paid off.

And I have won this:


A Booty Bean Bag for two! I can't wait to get it in the mail and curl up on it with a good book. And if I'm lucky, Bailey the cat or Patrick will join me in enjoying this fabulous prize.

Check out these awesome bean bag chairs here and make sure to take a look at their other products. They look fabulous and would make any room more comfortable and inviting.

Happy reading my friends. 

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Just so you know...I love your blog. I got excited about two posts in one day! Not going to lie. Also, I may come over and join you in your new bean bag....Bailey the cat will not be invited.

Unknown said...

great bean bag! congrats on winning one, yey! luxurious.

http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/