Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Traveling

One of my passions in life is traveling. I love the idea of interacting with new cultures, languages, food and landscapes. I enjoy the challenge of communicating and exploring the new terrain. New places are always so vibrant and full
 of life, with new sounds and smells. Nothing is familiar. Everything is an adventure.    
 

I have loved every experience that I have had in foreign countri
es. And I wouldn't trade any experience for the world. 



Lately Patrick and I have wanted to go everywhere. To see Florence, Milan, and Rome, Italy. To teach English in China. To see Jerusalem and the Middle East. To visit Patagonia in Argentina and Chile. To see the Northern Lights in Alaska. To visit Budapest, Hungary, Dubai, and the Taj Mahal in India. To see Heidi Baker in Mozambique and Heroes of the Nations in Nairobi, Kenya. 



Our list continues to grow each day and we have a fear of not experiencing all that the world has to offer. All the aromas and spices, the landscape and architecture, the people and cultures. We have a hunger for adventure and can't wait to take the first steps of our journey together. I hope you'll join us!

No comments: