Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Today

Today I'm reading Harry Potter.

I'm drinking Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast coffee with a splash of Peppermint White Mocha creamer.

I had a pumpkin scone for breakfast.

I'm listening to Andrea Boccelli and Michael Buble's Christmas albums and am growing fond of "Ave Maria."

I'm pet-sitting Libby Gray's 5 pound dog, and she has deemed herself ALPHA over Lucy the 57 pound dog.

I'm crossing my fingers that we get our Christmas tree this afternoon and have it decorated by dinnertime. :)

I'm debating a work-out and shopping spree - I'll let you decide which is my need and which is my want.


The house is already cleaned so luckily I have no reason to not to anything that I really want to today. I need today to get refreshed.

I woke up wishing I could here Meredith Thomas sing "My heart will sing no other name, Jesus."

I wish I lived minutes from friends and that there was snow on the ground, so that we could enjoy sledding, snowmen, and warm drinks by the fire.

Today I'm letting this phrase resonate within me and letting it propel me forward rather than backward:


No comments: