Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Lion's Roar

Worship has gotten more and more intense with each passing Sunday. I don't know what the tipping point has been, but people are pressing in and going deep. People are laughing and crying, people are stretched out on the floor. People are dancing and jumping. The demonic in the room has gotten more active, which tells me we're reaching a place in worship where the demons can no longer be silent. It sounds intense, but it's been amazing. God is really showing up and shaking the ground. Awakening the sons and daughters of God. Blowing the winds of revival. We can no longer be silent, we must arise.

Here are some lyrics that we sang this morning that really resonate deep in my spirit:

Let heaven roar and fire fall. Come shake the ground with the sounds of revival. Let hope arise and make the darkness hide. I'm lost in your freedom, this world I'll overcome. My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside roaring like a lion. Let love explode and bring the dead to life. A love so bold to see a revolution somehow.

This is a video of our pastor and a clip of this song that I just posted lyrics to.

No comments: